Discovery Camps- from $470 per day
Discovery Camps are unique small group 3 day 2 night weekend breaks designed to encourage mental well-being, social awareness, relationship skills and personal development. These entertaining weekends offer fun interactive workshop, presentations and activities delivered by experienced presenters, chef’s, artists and recreation staff.
These camps will appeal to adults with intellectual disability, learning and development delays and acquired brain injury, who are seeking alternative pathways. a weekend full of activities and celebration or simply a social getaway with like-minded people.
Camps (including support) cost from $470 per day (all inclusive)
- Small Bus Transport
- Twin Share Cabin or Camp style accommodation
- All meals daily B/L/D (assisted self catering)
- Snacks drinks and refreshments
- Activity and Entertainment Budget
- 24 hr Care Support Staff
- Photo Memory USB and Gift