Community and Holiday Support Guides
If you are fun, motivated and passionate about supporting people with disability to explore their communities, increase their independence and develop new skills- then we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of our talented team you will further your individual support career by working in a WA based disability support team that values people.
Applicants will be expected to provide individual support to people with disability, follow a care plan, have a propensity for continuous improvement and a knack for being tech savvy.
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability or equivalent
- Medication Assistance Competency
- Manual Handling Competency
CERTIFICATES, LICENCES AND REGISTRATIONS
- A current federal police clearance certificate
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (12 months)
HOW TO APPLY
If you’d like to register your interest you can complete our online form to share with us more information about your skills, upload a resume (optional) and provide us with contact details to process your interest further.