Your health is our priority!
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to impact people all over the world, we feel it is imperative that we act quickly to protect our community.
Our top priority is the well-being of our guests, their families and the community. Being are prepared to respond flexibly, we have implemented changes that provide protection, precautions and peace of mind.
- We made the necessary and appropriate decision to reschedule our small group holiday program, with no departures scheduled before 30 June 2020.
- Individual services, supported accommodation and family respite services continued to operate.
- Guests should expect increased pre-service health screening and strict procedural changes to minimise environmental risks and protect our customers, staff and community.
We were delighted to be able to resume excursions within Western Australia and to offer our members opportunities to explore the many attractions our wonderful state has to offer. But we would like to reassure you that we’ve implemented strict new health-screening policies, infection control procedures, additional PPE, contingency planning and environment assessments to ensure that all holidays and excursions, as well as individual and essential services continue to operate to the highest safety standards. For more information, see our new Health Screening Guidelines to know what to expect.
We here to help! Short-term support solutions
With challenging times continuing we want to let our community of guests, staff families and service organisations know we’re here to help wherever we can.
We have made significant changes to minimise the risk to our community support services that will provide solutions for those requiring:
- alternative out-of-home support
- emergency short-term supported accommodation
- 24-hour individual support