Your health is our priority!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact on people all over the world, we feel it is imperative that we act to protect our community quickly.
Our top priority is the well being of our guests, their families and the community, and we are prepared to respond flexibly and have implemented changes that provide protection, precautions and peace of mind.
- We have made the necessary and appropriate decision to reschedule our small group holiday program, with no departures scheduled before 30th June 2020
- Individual services, supported accommodation and family respite services will continue to operate.
- Guest should expect increased pre-service health screening and strict procedural changes to minimise environmental risks and protect our customers, staff and community.
See our new Health Screening Guidelines to know what to expect.
We here to help! Short-term Support Solutions
With challenging times ahead we want to let our community of guests, staff families and service organisations know, we’re here to help wherever we can.
We have made significant changes to minimise the risk to our community support services that will provide solutions for those requiring:
- alternative out-of-home support
- emergency short term supported accommodation
- 24 hour Individual support