As an accredited booking agent we assist individuals, families and organisations to access short- and medium-term accommodation solutions.
Our reservations team specialises in locating quality accessible and inclusive accommodation and connects customers with suppliers of quality apartments, short-term house rentals, cabins, and motel- and hotel-style solutions.
Properties are carefully selected and assessed to ensure all providers are suitably registered, insured and compliant with best-practice health and industry standards.
We assist customers by:
- Selecting and pre-screening suitable suppliers
- Processing and managing reservations and payments
- Coordinating the hire and delivery of mobility and other health equipment
- Coordinating the supply of meal deliveries or access to delivered self-catering supplies
- Providing off-site assistance and support
We have a range of fully furnished, two-bedroom / two-bathroom accessible properties that are available for short- to medium-term rental in most areas.
If you need assistance to find accommodation of any kind, get in touch with the team or request a quote online.
Two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartments – 2 persons
- Fully furnished, with weekly serviced linen services
- Separate rooms, bathrooms and amenities to achieve social distancing for supported person and their carer
- Well-equipped kitchens for easy self-catering
- Wheelchair-accessible – accessibility may vary depending on the suppliers, but we’ll ensure you are booking to accommodation that meets your access needs
- WiFi (free and paid services available)
- Accessible parking
- Mobility and other equipment deliveries available
- Pantry services and meal delivery available
Available in all areas from $850 to $1400 per week (7 nights)